Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Hairstyles by Six Feet Under."

Very nice! We may watch #2 right away, but I will spare you people the updates. Have a nice evening.

To recap: We've been watching "Friday the Thirteenth," which I had never seen. At a tender age, I got in deep trouble with my mom after planning to go to a friend's house and watch, on video, all the F13 movies that had come out (perhaps five?). Mom found out about it and I wasn't allowed to go... so I have never seen any of these movies. But I love Halloween and Cabin Fever, among others, and today seems like as good a time as any to get caught up on this series with the help of my sardonic yet well informed Art Boy. He will chase away anything that comes to get me in the night, I am sure...

1 comment:

Stacie Ponder said...

Well? Did you watch Part 2? Huh, huh?

I loved reading this liveblog experiment, and I'm glad you liked it!! Though the ending has been imitated so much that it's almost expected in a horror film now, it was singular for its shock value at the time.

Yay.