Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Master would not approve.

Well, I did not get to meet Mr. Campbell; there were too many people at the signing. I should've called ahead. My gentleman-caller and I waited for an hour and a half, but they were nowhere near getting to my group, and I had to get back to work. It was fun to see the crowd, though, and I was happy for Bruce that he drew so many fans. One guy had a great "Shaun of the Dead" shirt with a pattern that resembled one of Zombie Pumpkins'. "Bruce Campbell will sign all your books, but he will sign only one piece of memorabilia," announced a woman. "People in group F may now get in line - that's F, as in Fake Shemp." I just loved it. But I had to get back to work.

As consolation, we watched the "'Manos' The Hands of Fate" episode of MST3K after I got off work. I am now in love with Torgo!

No comments: